Performance Development Framework deadline
The Performance Development Framework (PDF) aims to align an individual or a work group's endeavours with the University's strategic direction. It involves the mutual development of a Performance and Development Plan and is a link between performance of the University and the effectiveness and career development of staff.
The 28 February 2012 is the deadline to:
- Finalise your performance reviews
- Finalise feedback for 2011 Performance and Development Plans and
- Commence development of your 2012 Performance and Development Plans.
Your two easy steps
- Review your 2011 plans with your PDF supervisor as soon as possible and sign off on the review (Phase 4 of the PDF cycle).
- Commence the Planning and Discussion Phase (Phase 1 & 2 of the PDF cycle) with your PDF Supervisor for 2012. The 2012 Performance and Development Plans are required to be agreed upon and locked-in by 28/2/12.
PDF can benefit all
While PDF is for ongoing staff working greater than .4 full time equivalent (FTE) and fixed-term staff on contracts greater than 12 months, it is also now optional for those staff working less than 0.4 FTE) ongoing and fixed term staff on contracts less than12 months. Please discuss with your supervisor to see whether you fit into one of these categories.
Checklists to prepare for and facilitate the PDF discussion can be found here
You can access the online PDF system here
If you have any queries, or require support, please don't hesitate to contact your Human Resource Officer, or Sarah-Jane Tasker in Organisational Development on ext: 15379