Include Health and Safety in your PDF performance objectives
Does your work require you to have specific Health and Safety responsibilities? Or, would you like to develop skills and knowledge in key Health and Safety areas to strengthen your career pathways?
February 28, 2012 is the time to finalise development of your 2012 Performance and Development Plans using the Performance Development Framework (PDF) online tool. There are now a number of new Health and Safety specific objectives added to the objective library. This will be very useful when incorporating Health and Safety involvement and responsibilities into your planning discussions with your supervisor.
The new objectives relate to:
- Completion of induction and training
- Chemical Management and Chemwatch
- Emergency Procedures
- Safe Operating Procedures (SOP and SWMS) development
- Health and Safety Inspections (Hazard Identification/Control)
- Committee Membership and Consultation
- First Aid Officer duties
- Leadership and Staff Supervision
These objectives can be selected for inclusion within your performance plan section of your PDF.
For further information, please contact the Health and Safety team