Student exhibitions: showcasing 2012 UoN student work
What does a culinary arts school specialising in slow food, a floating dock for leisure and art, compact skateboards, jar openers and coffee makers have in common?
They are just some of the spectacular designs and visions of our graduating Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Industrial Design students that will be showcased through November and December.
These works are part of UoNs 2012 showcase where a total of seven exhibitions will feature impressive, unique and even provocative works by our students from:
- Master of Architecture (Heist exhibition)
- Fine Arts (Fine Arts Graduate Show)
- Fine Arts (Honours)
- Electrical Engineering
- Visual Communication Design
- Industrial Design (NEWcastle Products)
- Natural History Illustration
Check out the exhibitions on the dates and times below or download the details here