The Great Hall
Officially opened in 1973, The Great Hall features a stepped auditorium ceiling which rises to more The Great Hallthan 19 metres and is lined with Brush Box timber from the NSW north coast region.
The large stage can accommodate a full Symphony Orchestra.
- 915 square metres.
- Fully airconditioned.
- Total seating of 1231which includes 448 tiered seats and 783 removable auditorium seats.
- 158 square metres.
- Musical instruments include a grand piano and organ.
- Spotlights and stage lights are included.
- Behind the stage are female and male dressing rooms.
- PA system
- Audio cassette player
- Radio and lectern microphones
- Hearing aid loop.
- Foyer area - 297 square metres, fully carpeted available for small functions and exhibitions.
The Green Room:
- 121 square metres
- Fully carpeted suitable for rehearsals
- Exhibitions and can also be used as an additional change room.